Termites are insects that consume wood and all other materials that contain cellulose. Although some structures are more prone to termite attacks, every building is susceptible to a potential termite invasion. Termites are considered amongst the most destructive pests in the world.
- Soft floor boards, bulging, staining or rippling of painted timbers.
- Bits of dried mud falling from joints in walls when tapped.
- Some species of termites make a "clicking" noise which is usually heard at night time.
- Look for termite mud tubes (tubes built from dirt and other materials) in sub-floor area, foundations, skirting boards, cornices, mouldings and roof timbers.
Untreated infestations can cause:
- Expensive timber damage and repair costs.
- Termites can be hard to detect and can gain entry to homes, building and structures via underground tunnels originating from the nest (which can be up to 100m away).
- Damage — to building structure and furnishings
- Cost — can be considerable. Temporary closure may be necessary.
Steps To Take:
SPCS offers a variety of termite management solutions to suit a range of needs and budgets:
- Before construction,
- After construction,
- To help monitor,
- To help control, and
- To help manage your most valuable asset from termite damage.
Call us on 9920992424 /9930992424 or contact us to arrange regular inspection visits from qualified Status Pest Control ServicesTechnicians to prevent recurrence of Termites infestations.