Delivering high voltage electronic shock to kill mice. When a mouse enters the electronic mouse killer to reach the bait, it reaches a point where it touches both killing plates and completes an electrical circuit, which kills it in seconds.
• Can be used in dining-rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, hotels and any other places that mice usually appear.
• Easy to clean the chamber.
• Set with safety protection switch to prevent accidental electric shock
• Quick and effective killing of rats; delivers high voltage electronic shock to kill them.
• Four C-size batteries or the adapter DC-6V, emit a high voltage of 8000V to kill the mice.
• Nonpoisonous, safe and reliable.
• Low power indication.
Material : ABS plastic fireproof
Voltage output: 6KV to 9KV
Power: 6V AC/DC power
Pest type: Mice/rat