Bed bugs are becoming more and more active across the globe. Over the last 5 years we have seen a significant rise in the number of recorded bed bug incidents in all parts of the world.
- Live insects
- Small blood spots on bed sheets
- Faecal pellets
- Cast nymphal skins
- Distinctive sweet & sickly smell
- Customers can be bitten
- Bed bugs move around easily but are difficult to treat
- Any bed bug infestation can quickly reach an epidemic level if not treated in a professional way
Bed bugs use numerous entry points for invading your premises – so your business is constantly exposed to the risks associated with infestation. There is very little that can be done to prevent them from entering any premises.
Consequences for businesses:
- Customer complaints
- Damage to brand and reputation
- Loss of profit
- Possible legal proceedings
- High cost of treatment
Consequences for individuals:
- Allergic reactions
- Risk of taking them home
- Cost of pest control treatment if taken home
Immediate Steps to Take:
- Let us help you manage the risk of future infestations through Risk assessment, Training and Proactive Inspections.
- Fill in our DIY risk assessment questionnaire to get an indication of the risk of suffering an infestation in your premises.
- Bed bugs are very difficult to find and treat and for this reason we recommend that you do not try to get rid of an infestation without professionals.
Call us on 9920992424 /9930992424 or contact us to arrange regular inspection visits from qualified Status Pest Control ServicesTechnicians to prevent recurrence of Bed Bugs infestations.